If you enjoy this post, please retweet it.
This image came up in my Facebook stream.
Damn, that pisses me off. Well, here are some other things that piss me off.
- Slumdog Millionaire‘s Oscar win (2009) is as far away from today as the Oklahoma City bombing and O.J. Simpson’s not guilty verdict (1995).
- The cloning of Dolly the Sheep (1997) is as far away from today as the premiere of All in the Family and the 26th Amendment lowering the voting age to 18 (1971).
- George Bush 43’s ultimatum to Saddam Hussein (1991) is as far away from today as Alaska’s and Hawaii’s admissions as states (1959).
- The USA Olympic hockey team’s Miracle on Ice (1980) is as far away from today as Amelia Earhart’s disappearance and the delivery of the first B-17 bombers to the US Army Air Corps (1937).
- My birth (1968) is as far away from today as the US Coast Guard’s status as “military“ and Detroit’s first stop sign (1915).
Follow me on Twitter @gsllc