If you enjoy this post, please retweet it.
This post will make very little sense without the context of the last post. Here are just a few more notes on how this week went.
- Dave really knows how to run these conventions. This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone, but you just can’t say it enough.
- I had yet another game with Mike and Michelle, and again purely by coincidence. We didn’t plan it.
- I played a couple of other games that, again, I doubted I’d enjoy, but I did.
- It’s now official according to Facebook. Beth is my sister from another mister, and she knows something about me that I’ve shared with only on other person (though I think Stephen was listening in, dammit). Nobody better talk!
- I don’t want to even look at scotch again. I had way too much.
- I went on the carnivore diet for this week, and I again had great success with it. It’s incredible that I can eat ~1,100 and ~1,350 calories extra in the first two days and drop four pounds. I’m sticking with this until Tuesday and am still losing weight. It’s a remarkable diet, but I’m not willing to risk long-term health effects of diets that eliminate entire food groups. Maybe I’ll do it again in a year if necessary.
I may have been talked into attending GaryCon this year. We’ll see.
Thank you to everyone that was part of my convention time.
Follow me on Twitter @gsllc
Follow Winter Fantasy @WinterFantasy
Follow Delve RPG @DelveRPG
Follow Erik Nowak @Erik_Nowak
Follow Loki @planejammer
Follow Nathan Tomlinson @SicedOne
Follow Sly Flourish @slyflourish
Follow Rosa Moonshadow @rosamoonshadow
Follow David Christ @wavester71
Follow Beth Damis @bethdamis
Follow Jim Berrier @two2jimbo
Follow Ginny Loveday @ginnyloveday
. . . and so many more.